01 April 2006

Free time for blogging

A parent came up to me in the subject combination talk and asked if the ratio of male to female teachers was too low.

Apparently it was and he asked if it was possible to increase that ratio.

He says boys at secondary tend to be more shy to female teachers, and thus they will grow closer to male teachers. He told me that it was the case for himself when he was younger.

Education and so on.. doing things together...

But i guess things are not as it was in the old days. I think the parent must have had a terrific time with his teachers, male or female.

Should i pass on his message to the school management? Or should i not do it, since i already know the answer --- things are not in our control all the time.

MOE short of teachers and bla bla bla... then in the end MOE still boasts high rate through its statisitcs and so on... haha...

I got a friend who asked if i am an opposition supporter but in the end i say i am not. I added that voting is secret. In fact i hate it when there are more oppositions rising up. That means i have more election duties to do. Or a higher chance of being arrowed, be it in my ward or other.

No comments: