08 November 2006

What About My Life? (in singlish)

Haha okie yet another response to questions posted.

My life ah, very boring one... like nowadays i am stuck to Tiong Bahru exam centre to do O level marking for the students of 2006.

Dun bother to ask me about who got how many marks or how we go about marking cos i cannot say... later gahmen come arrest me for violating the Official Secrets Act under the Statutes of the Republic of Singapore.

then hor lunch time was spent scouting for places to makan lor.

dinner with fren then on way home was caught by cousin who forced me to go makan dinner with her.

good in a sense that she paid for everything la but then she forced me to go shopping with her.

then saw yanhan in the mrt and my cousin actually says he more handsome than me leh!!! ANGRY!!! (then i say she heavy colour light cousin)

haha...

anyway most interesting that happened to me was the experience of reading a story in the national geographic magazine... the one about the greatest mountaineer in the world... wish i can be like him leh... haha so officially hes the closest person to an idol for me la... if u r interested to know :p

interesting or not? light or not? haha :p

No comments: