14 May 2007

Mid Year Results Analysis

After going through all the results in which was compiled after marking, i realised the best results were from my form class!

I have 12 distinctions in the overall results, which is sorta surreal... cos 4C (2005) has got 13 distinctions then... and they are supposed to be a better class too... hmm... hmm....

4C had 2, and they were supposedly the not-so-good half of the class, though i had expected better results from them.

Hmm... how many distinctions could they have managed if they were under me? (ceterus paribus that is)

3E and 3I have only 1!

3H has ZERO! Though the consolation is that their MSG (mean subject grade) is lower, i.e. they actually do better than 3E and 3I overall.

oh well... so much for my caring-teaching-side and very-fierce-side.

Maybe being nice and naggy has the best results, as results show from my form class?

Or are there other factors?

No comments: