29 September 2007

明天会更好

Felt kind of bad when i see many of the guys in the class suffering from exam stress and i cannot do much to help them.

Even sometimes morning assemblies seemed so rushed. Had invigilations to rush to, marks to enter, papers to mark.... just the prelim 2 marks took me more than 15 columns to fill in for each student... you can imagine the amount of work to be done for all the 5 classes that i have to handle, not to mention the differences in subjects handled?

And then forms, admin... chase attendance... all are killing me... but the worst is of the fact that i cannot seem to be helping in any sense with the mental preparation.

Today i asked Q if he was alright and he said he was not.

I was at a loss of words.

I did not know what to do. Was there anything i could have helped?

I hope tomorrow will be better

No comments: