06 October 2007

Leavers' Ceremony

So today was Leavers' and it were really many significant moments of thought:

J came and talked to me, and for the first time, i did not scold him anymore. I told him that he must not think too little of himself and make sure he does well for his exams. Somehow i think there is this part in him that will attain excellence.

Some of the people from the form class came and said that they were very appreciative and that made me really really glad; although sometimes many things do not have to come from the mouth, they still do sound more attractive when in fact they do.

I told 4G that maybe we will not be seeing each other anymore for the rest of our lives.

I actually blurted out onstage that i love the class! haha

4G did not shout when singing the school song on the last day of school! That was quite a nice surprise as i did not expected that.

I seem to have a lot of confidence in them.

Many lingered after the event and we took many photos!\

Did i say 4G is the best class ever? :)

No comments: