23 March 2008

Gambate!

And so it has finally come to a balanced point.

A lot of things going through lately, disappointments, gratitude and mixed feelings... hatred, disgust, dislike, achievement.. it's been all a big mix-up.

For those who are worrying about me, don't worry, I am still fighting fit!

As I told a colleague/friend, it is something that I have to go through if I were to conquer this phase in teaching.

Sometimes, it's not really about what we have done but what we have attempted to. Not to say that we are not trying to do the right things and making sure that they work, but I guess its rather about whether we have tried our best.

For that, as long as the conscience is clear, I am happy already :)

So let's all fight for what we believe, be it in big or small ways. As long as we have tried, the rest is up to providence!

No comments: