14 July 2008

欣慰

Today I was casually looking through the school results excellence record and realised that 9 of our ex-cadets were scoring 4 or more distinctions in their A level examinations in the various JCs!

And I realised that 7 of my ex-form class students also scored 4 or more distinctions in their A levels! Pity they did not share with me the good news but rather that I found out by accident.

Or maybe they did not think that their secondary school teachers had a part to play for their successes? :p

But indeed I feel this should be what all teachers are looking out for, success stories! Even if we say it is very shallow just talking about results, it is actually more like overcoming obstacles that I see here. Likewise, I would be equally happy if they had exceeded themselves even in other arenas. It's not the results but rather the outcome of their hardwork that make the difference!

To all of you: push on and we will always be here behind you :)

No comments: