28 August 2007

The extent you have to go to convince one person... and there are many more to go?

T: Whey do your work
S: Teacher can i bring home and do?

T: cannot
S: i promise i will do at home

T: What do you want to be when you grow up?
S: I dunno leh

T: Har how can dunno?
S: I dunno leh

T: Do you come from a rich family?
S: No

Another student: Teacher he bluff you one, he is quite rich
T: Then nevermind.. your parents will find a way out for you

T: Do your work leh
S: I cannot concentrate here leh

T: Then what? Waste your time in school ah?
S: I promise you i will do at home

T: cannot
S: teacher next time can i work from home? i think i cannot do work outside my place

T: can, if you are your own boss, r u going to be one?
S: yes, i am going to start a business

T: then u have to be very creative, have good PR and money!
S: tsk tsk

T: ok do your work, or u will stay back during detention and do
S: .... ....

No comments: