13 May 2005

Sharing a little of my life?

Was requested to share more of my private life? Hmm i guess it does sound mysterious of the happennings of your teachers. When i was in secondary school, i always wonder how the lives of my teachers are. Looks like some things do really have a cycle.

Anyway there is nothing really special about my life; I am just another ordinary person on the street, and life revolves around school, home(family) and friends. If it were just another ordinary week, most of the time would be spent at school.

However if there were something that could perk me up, it would be a good movie, nice conversations with friends in the cafe and just simple meal get-togethers. Hmm i don't watch much of the television programmes on show everyday, as time is really short and passes by really fast always. Recently am reading Da Vin Ci code.. am taking forever to finish it though.

Am losing a lot of sleep over marking recently, and sleeping at odd timings.. wonder if its all like that if you had a lot of markings to be done. Oh well, shall have to wait and see... ...

No comments: